Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) - Azure, Amazon EC2, HPC, vSphere, Hyper-V and VMware
IaaS allows businesses to access IT infrastructure such as storage, back-up and servers through the Cloud. This approach allows companies to avoid upfront costs associated with buying and having the hardware onsite at company offices. All the client pays is a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) monthly fee without the associated in-house set-up and running costs.
We can provide clients with powerful IT infrastructure accessible through the cloud without the associated in-house set-up and running costs.
Our IaaS services include storage space, backup, online web servers, web and VPN acceleration. In addition, we also offer High-performance computing (HPC) services that can allow you to access some of the fastest supercomputers in the world. Applications can include complex computer modelling, graphics rendering, research, CPU use time, data mining using Big Data and many other areas. Examples of IaaS systems include Azure, Amazon EC2, HPC, vSphere, Hyper-V and VMware.
All customer data is stored in a high-security U.K. Data Centre that meets the highest of international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301. All customer data is backed-up and stored to leading security standards such as ISO 27001.
IaaS services provided:-
- Online Storage
- Azure, HPC, vSphere, Hyper-V & VMware licensing
- Backup and recovery
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Online Web servers
- Web & VPN Acceleration
Benefits of IaaS with Azure, Amazon EC2, HPC, vSphere, Hyper-V and VMware include:-
- Cost effective access to cutting edge IT systems
- Money and time saved due to reduced system set-up and maintenance costs
- Time and Money saved by having greater long term flexibility to plan
- Money saved due to new systems being built cost effectively
- Pioneering World class Anti-DoS, Antivirus, Advanced firewall technology
- Industry-leading Cloud security management including 128 to 448-bit encryption
- Cutting edge Storage solutions including dedicated, hybrid & virtual systems
- Advanced disaster recovery and backup solutions with tier-4 data centres
We have leading expertise in the following IaaS systems: Azure, Amazon EC2, HPC, vSphere, Hyper-V, VMware licensing and many more.
To further discuss Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) services please call 0800 804 4944.
At Cloud Precision® we have created unique and powerful solutions to deal with current and future business challenges. Our solutions are designed to help our clients increase their profitability, market agility and competitive advantage. Our solutions include cloud and management consultancy services that resolve business issues from the root cause.